Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

How to Wash Hair With Baking Soda and Vinegar

I was inspired by a recent post from Jazzy Mama to try washing my hair with baking soda. I've been curious to try this alternative to regular shampoo for awhile so I leapt at the challenge.

Well, maybe not leapt, but walked carefully and intentionally towards. As with most new things I do in life, I started with some research on the subject. I had lots of questions because, honestly, I'm pretty careful with my long, wavy hair. I love my locks. What could baking soda and vinegar to do to my beloved hair??!! How much baking soda? How much vinegar? Will it get clean? Will I still need to condition my hair?

My research answered all my questions, although there seem to be as many variations on baking soda and vinegar hair wash as there are commercial hair products! Here, I've distilled them down (no pun intended) and  compiled the results in an easy to follow format.  I've also included a nerdy little table with examples of how much baking soda and vinegar some people use (with links, of course).

If you're not already a regular user of baking soda and vinegar or part of the no 'poo revolution, I urge you to give it a try. I was skeptical that it would work on my hair type (dry, except at the crown), but after my first attempt, I was hooked! My hair immediately felt lighter and healthier. It felt much better than I expected...much better than any number of shampoo and conditioners I've tried. I'll keep playing with the concentrations, but I have no doubt that no 'poo will work for me long term. I'm sure it can work for you, too!

Here's all you need to know to wash your hair with baking soda and vinegar:

Baking soda Hair Wash
Ingredients: Good old household baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) and water (tap, distilled, filtered, rain...)
Quantity: Proportions vary from a paste to 1 Tablespoon in 1.5 cups water. Use less baking soda for dryer hair, more for greasy hair. See chart below for some examples.
Preparation: Mix the baking soda and warm water with a cup and spoon, shake it up in an old shampoo bottle, or use whatever works for your mixing needs. Most prepare the mix right before using, others make a stock and reuse it (note: if you're a baker, you know that the chemical reaction from baking soda starts when it mixes with the wet ingredients; seems like it's best to make the soda 'shampoo' fresh each time).
Hair Washing Instructions: Wet hair thoroughly, then massage the soda mixture into roots and scalp. Ends may be avoided, especially for long or dry, brittle hair (ends will get clean from run-off). Rinse well and avoid contact with eyes.  The Dry Alternative: Work soda (~half a handful) into hair before getting into shower, then rinse it out well in shower (but see baker's note above).
Frequency: Use baking soda every time you wash your hair OR use it occasionally to remove build-up.

Vinegar Hair Rinse
Ingredients: Use apple cider vinegar (ACV) or white vinegar. Organic ACV has dead yeast and bacteria (good for hair?). Note that some ACVs don't use corn syrup instead of apples, so be sure to check the label. Avoid "sticky" vinegars, such as balsamic.
Quantity: Amounts range from 1 undiluted tablespoon applied directly to wet hair to a 25% solution (poured or sprayed on wet hair). Use more vinegar for dry or frizzy hair, less vinegar for oily hair. See chart below for some examples.
Preparation:  Vinegar may be poured directly from the cap or mixed with water in a cup, bottle, or spray bottle.
Hair Rinsing Instructions: There are four ways to rinse with vinegar:
1) after applying the baking soda and rinsing it out (as you would regular shampoo and conditioner), OR
2) after the baking soda wash, but before rinsing the soda out, OR
3) skip the baking soda altogether and just rinse hair well with water first, OR
4) spray it on your hair before applying the baking soda.
In any case, rinse and wet hair thoroughly, then apply the vinegar. Avoid eyes. If the baking soda has been washed out of your hair (or not used), then rinsing the vinegar out with water is optional. Note that using vinegar at all is optional as well!
Frequency: Use it every time you wash (with baking soda), or just once in awhile as needed, such as when hair is dry, frizzy, or needs some shine.

General Notes
·         Baking soda is a mild abrasive that cleans hair very well without removing natural oils.
·         Vinegar helps seal the hair shaft, adding extra shine and softness. Lemon juice may be used instead of vinegar.
·         The odor of vinegar will rinse out and quickly dissipate from hair.
·         Baking soda and water will not create a sudsy lather like regular shampoo. It will feel a bit gritty, but the grit will rinse out in the shower.
·         If you use baking soda and vinegar on your hair at the same time, you will hearing fizzing and popping as the two compounds react to clean your hair.
·         Users of baking soda and/or vinegar all say the same thing: they love it more than their old shampoo!
·         You will not need to use regular shampoo or conditioner if you use baking soda and/or vinegar on your hair.
·         It takes at least 2 weeks for hair to adjust to the new regime. During the transition period, your hair may be icky (unusually greasy or dry, not feeling clean, etc.).  It may also take some experimentation to get the right soda and vinegar concentrations for your hair type. Hang in there, it will get better!
·         One advocate of baking soda hair wash made the transition slowly over the course of a year: she gradually switched to baking soda by adding small amounts to regular shampoo to increase lather. Over time, she was down to just a drop of shampoo and mostly baking soda, then eventually only baking soda.
·         Users of  baking soda and/or vinegar repot that they need to wash their hair less frequently than with regular shampoo. Some only wash their hair every 4 or 5 days, others who skip the baking soda only use vinegar once a week or less!
·         Concentrations of either baking soda or vinegar can be adjusted over time or according to conditions. For example, if your hair is extra dirty, wash it with a bit more baking soda.  During drier times of year, you can increase the vinegar to keep your hair from getting frizzy.
·         The type of water in your shower may affect the results. With softer water, you might not need the vinegar rinse very often, if at all.
·         Baking soda and vinegar are considerably cheaper than commercial shampoos and conditioners, they are composed of fewer chemicals, and there is less packing per unit used.

Examples of Quantities Used for Baking Soda and Vinegar Hair Wash and Rinse
Baking Soda Mixture
Vinegar Mixture
Source
1Tbsp baking soda + 1 cup of water
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup baking soda + 2-3 cups warm water

--
1Tbsp baking soda (~ half a handful), applied to dry hair before shower

25% vinegar

               
               

1/2 cup baking soda + 3 cups warm water
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1-2 Tbsp baking soda + 1-1.5 cups water

1-2 Tbsp vinegar + 1-1.5 cups water
----
1 capful of apple cider vinegar mixed in a full beaker of water
               

               
1-2 Tbsp baking soda, applied to wet hair
Occasionally spray with vinegar before applying baking soda.
Few teaspoons baking soda with enough water to form a paste
1-2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar + 1 cup water
               
               
               

Do you have an alternative to commercial shampoo and conditioner that you absolutely love? Please share it here!
Enhanced by Zemanta

52 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! I've been thinking about this for awhile and love the idea of not only using something natural but also saving money. Thank you for sharing all of these recipes. I'm bookmarking this post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I'm glad you found it useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this! Great chart! We've been doing baking soda/vinegar for 3-4 months now and mostly love it, though I think I need to do some tweaking and experimenting. Thanks for the overview and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about the conditioning part? I mean-- is your hard all tangled? I'm interested in trying, but since my hair is pretty long, I don't want to spend lots of time detangling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rinsed with an acv/water (3oz/12oz) and my hair didn't feel slimy and smooth like normal conditioner BUT i was very surprised to find that my hair (mid back length) combed out much easier than usual!

      Delete
  5. Excellent questions, Adrienne! I also have long hair that I used to spend a lot of time conditioning and combing, both in the shower and after. With the no 'poo way, I'm still experimenting. Right now, I wash first w/ soda (it takes a lot with long hair, ~1/4-1/2 cup!). Then I spray it w/ 50% vinegar (focus on ends), comb through it in the shower, and rinse. I don't have to use conditioner because the vinegar works its magic! It's not any more tangled than w/ conditioner, but now it's got more wave and bounce. I hope it works for you, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info. I actually tried this a few days ago and was amazed how after I got out of the shower my hair wasn't very tangled! I was expecting it to be horrible, since I usually NEED conditioner or it will be very knotted. Tomorrow i'm going to do this again, i'm going to stick with this and see if it works for me! I'm going through the "greasy detox" now, I hope it goes away soon. I do have a question though.. A friend told me that washing with baking soda and vinegar doesn't work with straight hair, that it never gets over the greasy stage it just stays greasy all the time! Is this true? I have long straight hair and I'm curious, I haven't heard that from anybody else though, so does she have wrong info?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anon, I haven't heard that straight hair stays greasy. On the contrary, I've read that women with flat, lifeless, or fly-away hair end up with full and vibrant hair by using baking soda & vinegar (sorry, don't remember the site now!).

    I'm guessing it may be that you have to experiment a bit with how much baking soda/vinegar works best on your hair type. I recommend starting with a smaller amount of each, then adjusting as needed. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Thanks maMammalie!
    I will say I am looking forward to my hair getting used to this method and not producing so much grease.. It feels greasy, gets tangled easily and sometimes it feels a bit course (I'm not using too much baking soda though, I think my hair's just adjusting). :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous
    I am african american and was wondering if this regiment would work for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see why not! What I like about baking soda & vinegar is that you can adjust how much you use depending on your individual needs. Fine hair, curly hair, limp hair, kinky hair shouldn't matter too much. You can adjust according to how your hair responds. Check out my other post for my own experience in making the switch:
      http://mamammalia.blogspot.com/2011/11/washing-hair-with-baking-soda-and.html

      If you give it a try, I'd love to hear back from you on your experience!

      Delete
  10. I am about two and a half weeks in and my hair is still getting so greasy by the end of the day, I am trying to stick it out but it is hard to look this crazy every day. How long do you think this gross transition period will last, maximum?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a good 6 weeks for my hair to adjust. I know, I know, that's a really long time to have yucky hair! But it's worth it! Once your hair stops being dependent on shampoo and settles into its natural pH, it won't be greasy anymore. Instead, the natural oils will keep your hair shiny and healthy.

      In the meantime, you might try more baking soda and/or less vinegar if your hair is still greasy. Or washing more often (unless you're already washing every day). Pony tails, head bands, and a cute beanie can also help get you through!

      I wrote about the long transition period for my hair in this post.
      http://mamammalia.blogspot.com/2011/11/washing-hair-with-baking-soda-and.html

      Good luck!

      Delete
  11. I was wondering if the baking soda will strip the colour from my hair.

    thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I just wanna know if im still going to use a shampoo before using the baking soda??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, you can skip the shampoo altogether! However, if you want to switch over slowly, you can also mix baking soda in with your regular shampoo. Check out this link for how that works:
      http://heartkeepercommonroom.blogspot.com/2010/06/washing-hair-with-baking-soda.html

      Good luck!

      Delete
  13. I'm so interested/excited about trying this. It seems like just the right thing for my hair, which is long, dry, and wavy. I have 2 questions, though. 1. I never brush my hair right now. Brushing it turns it into a big, fluffy mess. But reading the comments, it seems like I may actually be able to brush it after following this regimen. Does that sound right? Any thoughts? 2. I was getting sick of watching my forehead age, so I decided to hop on the bangs wagon recently. Only, when my hair is that short, it curls up like crazy and I have to heat style it back down. Have you read anything about heat styling with no-poo? I'm hoping that if my hair is less dry, it will actually make it safer to flat iron it/less likely to fizzle my bangs up into the middle of my forehead. Thanks so much for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! My hair is the same way...looks better unbrushed! Since I started using baking soda/vinegar, it's a little better. I still wait a day or so before I actually brush it, but it's definitely not as frizzy as before. Occasionally, I skip the baking soda and the vinegar by itself makes my hair sooo soft and smooth. Give that a try.

      As for heat styling, I haven't heard or read but I imagine that you'll have an easier time managing it with less shampoo build-up on there. I wish I could do bangs, but they just turn into curly fly-aways for me!

      Delete
  14. Hello. Thanks so much for creating this. Can't wait to try it!
    I'd like to know what you would recommend: my hair is neck length, it tends to get really greasy fast, and I have dandruff/dry scalp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would start with smaller amounts of baking soda, then slowly increase if your hair is still greasy. Also, be sure to give your hair plenty of time to adjust (see my other post: http://mamammalia.blogspot.com/2011/11/washing-hair-with-baking-soda-and.html)

      Good luck!

      Delete
  15. i need some advice! love this blog, it was very helpful in helping me decide to do the switch.

    i was already down to washing my hair about once a week. so now i have done baking soda & vinegar twice in about a week. i take about 1/4 baking soda and dissolve it into hot water in the shower. do 1 wash with that, rinse, then spray a 50/50 solution of water/vinegar on my entire head, let it sit a minute or two then rinse.

    my hair is chest length, fine, slightly wavy but mostly straight. its always been easy to tangle even when using conditioner. its still about the same now, i don't mind that so much. but it seems its made my split ends worst and my hair looks very dry and brittle. i have tried combing in a bit of jojoba oil with my fingers. i also tried coconut oil. but then my hair just looks greast.

    tips? should i do something less? more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One possibility is that you don't need as much baking soda. Also, make sure it is VERY well dissolved or it will make your hair feel dry and icky. Over time, I've decreased how much baking soda I use...sometimes I skip it altogether and just use vinegar!

      You could also try putting on more of your 50/50 vinegar solution (rather than changing the concentration of vinegar). I find that when my hair is dry, I really have to spray the heck out of it with vinegar. I found it also helps to make sure the vinegar gets close to my scalp.

      A good haircut to get rid of the split ends will also help you start fresh. I chopped a few inches off a few months ago and still no new split ends :)

      It's good you're experimenting with different oils also. I've heard they're really hard to get out so they might be more useful as just an occasional treatment if your hair turns out greasy.

      Delete
    2. I see this is pretty old, but maybe it will help someone. I have noticed that when using coconut oil in my hair, you really have to get just the right amount. Just enough to make it smooth and silky, but any more and it will be greasy. When you get that perfect amount though, it feels amazing! Also, I have been trying a baking soda wash and a honey/lemon wash. It feels good, but the honey and lemon is a little much for my hair, so I am going to be switching to ACV or just lemon wash. If you have dry hair, the honey/lemon might be perfect! I always use raw honey (otherwise it basically just sugar) and a diluted it quite a bit in warm water, but I didn't really measure. Maybe a tablespoon or two in a cup of water. And a healthy splash of lemon. (I've heard lemon is better for light hair? I have light-medium brown and haven't noticed it get lighter.)

      Delete
  16. Is this okay for people who have psoriasis all over their scalp? I have psoriasis on my scalp (and other places) and sometimes it makes my scalp itch to the point of bleeding! Has anyone with psoriasis ever commented/used this? Thank you! Layla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Layla, I haven't heard any comments specifically about psoriasis, but I know that the baking soda can make your hair/scalp dry if you use too much. I'd recommend trying just apple cider vinegar. It will be milder and also has some great healing properties of its own. If you do try baking soda also, start with a small amount, like a few teaspoons. Feel free to share your results here!

      Delete
    2. I don't want to go all in on the bicarb and vinegar thing because I do like what shampoo and conditioner do for me - plus it's quite convenient at times.
      I've done vinegar rinses for at least a year and started adding in some bicarb to my hair washing lately and it's definitely made a difference. I actually did it because I dyed the blonde streaks I have bright pink with some hair stain stuff and even after the 3-30 washes the pink has been hanging on. I figured if nothing else some bicarb would help the pink leave a little quicker. I've probably done 8 or so bicarb-vinegar washes (2 a week or so) and my blonde streaks are returning (pink not all gone yet though) and hair softer than ever. I've also noticed that my hair is holding a curl/wave more than before! IF I plait my hair, even for 5 minutes or so, the hair stays wavy!
      I ran out of vinegar yesterday so I just added the bicarb to my shampoo and went that way. I liked this way of doing it as i got the benefits of both.

      Must add that the shampoo and conditioner I use is all natural and the herbs and what not that the products use are great and it saves me trying to replicate it.

      I don't know if it's related but my very thick hair seems to be drying incredibly quickly compared to previously.

      Delete
    3. That's great! I recently read that baking soda is really great for removing build-up, so it's great to hear from someone who saw that it really works!

      Delete
    4. You posted a year ago but still like to comment since i personally have great news!!!My 7 year old has terrible psoriasis and the school she attends constantly sent her to office for lice checks...awful at her age.We stopped meds and went on the bs poo routine,We poo'd once a week and used the acv rince 3 times a week.Her hair is rump length,red,curly and extremely dry.These last 2 months have been a blessing,only the occassional pencil to the scalp scratch:D We eventually settled down with 2tsp bs to a qt of water. For the rince about half cup acv.This worked for us and our particular problem,not for normal hair I'm sure! Hope if you're out there still wondering that this may help.Best wishes!

      Delete
  17. hi! i have really really straight hair and it gets greasy if i dont wash it once every two days, i was wondering if this is a good treatment to try if you have dead straight hair with no volume. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes! Many people say that their hair has more body and life after all the build-up from regular shampoo is gone. It might take awhile for your scalp and hair to adjust. Mine took 6 weeks, but my hair gets less greasy less often now.

      Delete
  18. I just washed with baking soda and rinsed with 50/50 vinegar water. And besides my hair smelling like a salad bar, lol, it looks cleaner and healthier that it has in a while!! - Cara

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi my hair is curly, but i have it short... so, can this make my hair grow faster?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if it will make it grow faster per se, but it may make your hair healthier in general so that it seems to grow faster or have more body, etc. I've noticed that my hair has gotten noticeably thicker since I stopped using regular shampoo. I used to have handfuls of hair come out every time I washed with shampoo, but that doesn't happen anymore. No wonder my hair is thicker now!

      Delete
    2. thank you, i have more questions: if i use a mask, like onion mask can i use the BS/Vinager as my regular thing or i have to use shampoo again... and how many times you rub/use the Bs when using it????
      Leslie

      Delete
    3. I think you can continue w/ baking soda & vinegar when using a mask (maybe not in same day, that depends on you!). I usually just scrub my scalp w/ the baking soda the same way I would w/ regular shampoo, then rinse VERY well. These days I only wash my hair about 1 or 2 times a week.

      Delete
  20. will using synthetic vinegar(plain) instead of apple cider vinegar harm my hair or not work like apple cider works?? i couldnt find apple cider vinegar here in the stores so had to buy the synthetic one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used both regular white distilled vinegar and apple cider vinegar. Frankly, I can't tell much difference with my hair! The ACV smells a little better.

      Delete
  21. I tried this method yesterday for the first time. I thought I'll start replacing chemicals one by one and this seemed like a good place to start. And good it was! I am shocked how easy it was, because I expected some weird hair today, but the hair was curly and clean.

    I don't know if the transition period starts later or maybe I'm just lucky and it doesn't come at all. Or maybe it IS a transition period and I just don't know it yet and my hair will get even better! Who knows, right?

    But I didn't use vinegar, I rinsed my hair with lemon juice and I'm thinking of using tea next time.

    Btw when I said my hair was really curly, I meant REALLY curly. I guess it's the natural state of my hair. Weird but fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny...my hair also regained so much more bounce and curl when I started this regimen. Makes you wonder about all that build-up from regular shampoo :0

      Delete
  22. I'm a male with short hair but I suffer from dry scalp. Can I use this method? And if I can, how much baking soda and vinegar should I be using? I'm assuming less than a tablespoon of baking soda and less than a quarter cuP of vinegar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely start with very little amounts of baking soda, probably less than a tablespoon. Make sure it's well dissolved before you apply; that seems to help me with dryness/itchiness. With the vinegar, I recommend using apple cider vinegar. I've found that it's less harsh than white vinegar over time. A 25% solution (25% vinegar, 75% water) should work well. You could also try a deep conditioning treatment once a month or so. I hope that helps!

      Delete
  23. I am one week into this hair washing method. Must say was ready to give up before I came onto your blog. The first time I tried BS/ACV my hair felt soft and looked shiny but umm not so much as I head into week two. I guess I need to experiment with the amounts still... or is this the "transition period?" I appreciate your chart, it has been great help. I too did much research on this hair washing method and with so many different porpotions out there, came in very handy to have in one place. My daughter has curly hair and uses a conditioner only "wash" but with my shoulder length wavy hair that would just make my hair flat and oily. Any other advice for this newbie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had to start my experiment again, I'd start with smaller concentrations of BS/ACV. I had the same thing as you describe: great the first week, then my hair went through a real funk for weeks after that. Check out my other post (the "Update") for a good description. Also, don't be afraid to return to regular shampoo and conditioner for a few washes once in awhile. I think hair gets tired of the same regimen after many months. I wouldn't ever go back to regular shampoo permanently, but once in awhile it can help. Good luck!

      Delete
  24. I am 9 weeks in and my hair is terrible. Well, actually just the back of my head and underneath by my ears are super greasy while my scalp has a lot of dandruff (the rest of my hair looks fine). Basically, I can't wear it up or down. I have played with the solutions with no luck, even tried, bottled, tap, and distilled water. I don't want to give up, but yesterday 2 co-workers asked me if I was "ok" on two separate occasions. I look like I haven't washed my hair in 9 weeks! I feel like I've come too far to give up, but it's just embarrassing at this point :( Anyone experienced this? My hair is very thick and wavy/straight, dry scalp, and greasy roots. Suggestions please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I feel your pain. My hair took a ridiculously long time before it felt OK! It still goes through weird spells. Here are a couple of ideas:

      -Make sure you scrub your scalp really well with the baking soda dilution. Since there's no lather, it can be hard to get underneath, especially if you have thick hair (like mine). I douse the crown of my head with the BS dilution, then scrub my scalp gently all over with my fingers. I usually repeat this step. And rinse very well!

      -Try sticking with a smaller amount of baking soda. Too much will irritate the scalp (dandruff?). Also, make sure it's very well dissolved before you apply it.

      -If you need to return to regular shampoo/conditioner for a couple of washes, it won't completely undo your efforts. Sometimes hair just needs a break from whatever regimen you're using.

      Best of luck!

      Delete
  25. I just started the baking soda and ACV rinse. I use 1 tbsp baking soda to 1 cup water, and 1 to 2 tbsp to 1 to 2 cups water. My hair is greasy on top and dry and very brittle on the ends. I know there is a transition period and I am prepared for that, but getting a comb or brush through my hair after washing with the rinses is a nightmare. I brush/comb it while still wet, and my hair is all tangled and feels dry and brittle. As I brush or comb it, I snag constantly and pull out hair, and I'm pretty sure I'm breaking it. I have tried putting a dab of coconut oil on my ends but it didn't really help and just made my hair stringy and greasy. I really want to move away from commercial shampoo, but if I am causing more damage to my hair just by trying to brush it, I may have to go back to commercial shampoo for now. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have very dry hair so I understand where you're coming from! One thing that helped me was to use LOTS of vinegar and to treat the same way I would a commercial conditioner. I pour the vinegar on (a few cups of 25% or higher solution) then comb it through my hair in the shower with the vinegar still in my hair. Than I would rinse it out gently. That should get out the knots!

      If your hair is dry like mine, you might need to compliment this system with a weekly deep conditioning treatment (avocado, coconut oil, etc.). I hope that helps!

      Delete
  26. How do you know what and how to adjust the amounts to get good results. I'm a male and this system seems to not only freshen up my hair, but it removes the thinness and my hair looks more full and 'volumee'. I'd it safe enough to use every other day, since I use it once a week with regular shampoo on the other days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the male perspective, very much appreciated! I also got more volume from hair, too.

      For quantities, a general rule of thumb is to use more baking soda when hair is more oily, less when it's dry. With the vinegar, it's the opposite: use less vinegar with oily hair and more for drier or tangled hair. I think alternating with your regular products is a good way to go, too.

      Delete
  27. I've been using this method for about 5 months. I love it! I will never use shampoo again.

    ReplyDelete