Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

In Case You Were Wondering

In case you were wondering, yes, I'm still here.

Bloggers, like everyone else, have lives that occasionally become complicated. They disappear from the scene for days, weeks, or even months, without so much as a word. I've seen this several times and wondered, "What happened? Did someone die? Is she OK??"

So let me share at least a few words with you.

No, no one died (recently). And yes, I'm (mostly) OK. My life, however, is complicated these days and I need to cut out some of the peripherals until things settle down. Sadly, that means blogging for me. I'll still be around, reading and following my tribe. I'll still respond to comments and emails. I'll still nurture this little spot in cyberspace. I may even do some writing and perhaps I will share some of it later on. For now, however, my life - and particularly my son - needs my full and undivided attention. In the flesh, not the screen.

But never fear, I have all intentions of returning. I hope you'll come back later because will MaMammalia, too!

6 comments:

  1. I've also been weaving in and out of the blogging world recently due to family stuff but thats life! Sometimes we need to slow down and take care of business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pregnant with my first child, and currently reading "Unconditional Parenting". I was looking for some practical, real-life commentary on this parenting approach, and was delighted to find your blog! I have read quite a few posts (I specifically like the vignettes) and found them so helpful. Thank you for writing them! They were truly a pleasure to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna, I'm honored you like what you've found here! If you like , you can sign up for email notification so you'll know when I start back up again. I plan to continue my series on the principles of UP so you should find them interesting. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. I have just come across your blog at the exact time I need it most. My daughter is 20 months old & we are having some challenging times. What got me here was a search on airplane travel with a toddler but I've been clicking around for an hour at the wealth of excellent information & advice you have here. I hope you & your family are well. I just wanted to thank you for having taken the time to post this valuable info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely words, Tiara! At the moment I'm getting geared up to get back online soon. I gain a lot from writing here and knowing that others benefit as well is truly inspirational. Please come again soon!

      Delete